Friday, May 4, 2012

Councillor Simon Parkes: My mother was a green alien 3 meters long


British Councillor Simon Parkes has made this bizarre statement saying that his biological mother is an extraterrestrial.

Parkes has surprised all of his colleagues after the expression of what he believes he has found the alien for the first time when he was 8 months and that one of them told him telepatikisht that is his mother. "Two long green creatures came to me," he said. "I was aware of some movement in my head. I was looking straight at her face. She came into my mind through my eyes and sent a message out to the optic nerve in my brain. "

Parkes also insists that it is taken aboard an alien ship at age 11, but insists that his beliefs do not interfere at all in the work and his duties as advisor.

Councillor Simon Parkes, who was elected to represent Stakesby in Whitby Town Council last month, said though he had hundreds of meetings with extraterrestrial, this thing will not interfere with his mission to help the residents of the seaside town.

No comments:

Post a Comment